Thursday, October 6, 2011

Love.

Here's some of my favorite things in Africa:
1. Jackaranda trees in bloom (I've blogged about those before)

2. Frangipani's in bloom. (Those are my favorite!)


3. Rainy Days...the kind where its raining so hard on your tin roof, you can't hear what's going on inside the house.


4. Mangos
5. A bazillion other things.

But, guess what I got this week...My LAST week in Africa?

The Jackarandas are in bloom, the Frangipanis in MY yard are in bloom, early mangos are out in the market, and...
Dun-du-hun!

It's pouring raining this morning!!!
In the MIDDLE of dry season!!!

Thanks God.
You are so loving.
And I know that you didn't make the flowers bloom for me, or the mangos, or even the rain, but thanks for allowing me to see all those things before I leave. 

4 Days until I leave Mzuzu...
Until I drive away for the very last time...
Prayers are greatly, greatly, appreciated.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...