Sunday, October 2, 2011

Happy Birthday Anna Marie!

Really, can you think of a better way to celebrate your birthday than with a Tangled theme?
Yeah, me either.

Anna Marie's birthday isn't until November 1st, but she was awesome enough to celebrate it one month early so I could be here.

She decided to go with the Tangled theme with costumes! She and her mom made her dress from scratch. I got my skirt from the used clothing market for 5 bucks, and had a tailor make my top for 4 bucks. Win!

Anna Marie is incredibly talented and creative, so the party was not lacking. :)

Here is everyone who dressed up! 

I love his unicorns and the porcupine quills were his "horns."

The Mime Guy and Mother Gothel
Flynn Rider and Rapunzel



Decorations that Anna Marie drew

And of course we watched Tangled. :)
We also had paper lanterns strung up, decorated Pascal cupcakes and drew noses on Flynn posters.

Anna Marie, thanks for letting me be a part of your special day. I had so much fun. Even though I won't be around for your 17th year, I'm so happy I was around for most of your 15th and 16th years. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is AWESOME!!! Great job, Anna Marie!! There's no doubt you two are kindred spirits.
    Now you have to come up with a theme for my birthday...be careful now. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...