Monday, October 10, 2011

Goodbye Mzuzu

Goodbye Mzuzu,
You've been my home away from home. I'm always glad to be back home in Mzuzu. It took us a while at the beginning to become good friends, but now, I will always consider you a home. I was always ready to come back to you when I went away on trips. I'll miss your rainy weather and your beautiful mountains.

This is an extremely hard goodbye for me. All the people that I've met has turned into my family. And though I've had other hard goodbyes, I feel like this one is so final because there is a good possibility I won't see these people ever again.

Some of my good friends I won't ever forget! :

Nazia

Sam and Bobby at the Green Shop

Somma

Ronel and Betsy and Family

My Tea Ladies

All my kids at the SOS orphanage and the Crisis Nursery

The Robertsons

The Robinsons

Mama Tegha, Watson and Dada Tegha

Maggie, her mom, and her sister Pacharo

There are so many more people, but these are just a few of the ones I've had to say bye to this past week. So many goodbyes!


On my way to Lilongwe...




1 comment:

  1. beautiful pictures, Lawl! some of these folks I didn't get to meet, so thanks for posting them! Love you, see you SOON!!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...