Saturday, October 2, 2010

Invasions

My house has been attacked lately by creatures. This huge, thick, hoard of ants attacked my trash pit behind my house. One of my dogs jumped in the pit, and the ants just started biting him so that's how we found them. They had big pinchers on the heads...it was crazy!

 
THen, these puppies invaded another part of my yard. This is the termite and they started building one of those huge mounds in my back yard. My gardener started digging through the mound to get to the bottom to find the queen and kill her so they would move on...but after a 2x2 hole in the ground, we still hadn't reached the bottom of the ant pile, and we couldn't find the queen. So...I might have one of those crazy high any piles in my backyard. :)
 

Oh, and I accidentally pulled my IPod docking station plug out of the wall, and broke off a prong. This is how our local shop fixed it...
It works. Barely. :)

1 comment:

  1. so...are they termites, or ants, or one of each? I'm confused. :-) and...is it safe to use that plug?? just sayin'...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...