Wednesday, October 6, 2010

How cool is my life?

I was just coming back from visiting a friend's garden. Obviously, it was near sunset, and we were way off the road back in a village with a really cool name that I can't pronounce. And then we drove past this football field where the kids were playing football. This is like picturesque Africa.

And these are the times in my life when I get to see stuff like this with my own eyes, and I just think..."How COOL is my life?"

I have this in video format which makes it even better. Remind me in a year when I'm back and I'll show it to you.

2 comments:

  1. Fun pictures of the football & sunset, Lolo! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. you've found the secret to happiness. "Give thanks...with a grateful heart..give thanks, to the Holy One." :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...