Monday, April 11, 2011

Mission Meeting in Pictures

 This is when our tire just fell off...

 This is the lovely family that we broke down in front of. They pretty much stood there and watch us for a good 4 hours before they went back and sat down.
 Proof we were in the middle of nowhere.
 Here's the house we were next too.
 All the kids running up the street yelling, Mzungu!! It was pretty funny.
 
For money, she sells termites for eating on the side of the road.


Now, for when we finally arrived! 
This is Sally, me, and Jessica. Sally and Jessica are partners working in University ministry.
 Yeah, we would just lay out on the dock and look at this beautiful scenery in the afternoons! How cool is that?
 Good friends! Jessica and Blake and Sally!
The camel one I should put up is the one right before this one. I was leaning so far forward I thought I was going to fall off. So I have a look of sheer terror. Its pretty awesome.
 
Doesn't everyone ride a camel when they go to the lake?

I also participated in the talent show...hopefully those pictures are coming soon.

1 comment:

  1. Ooo, thanks for the pictures! They made me smile! And even more so knowing what a wonderful ending y'all had to a disheartening start! Looking forward to those talent show pics. Everyone in that family has such a big smile...y'all must have been very entertaining!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...