Friday, February 25, 2011

Can I Keep Him?

Mom? Can I have a new pet? Please?
He was just there on the side of the road...looking all helpless. And I really think he likes me...especially my hair. 


I'll take him outside!
I'll feed him!
I'll give him baths!


And he's just so cute with his two independent eyes rolling around in all directions...and they way his little prehensile tail winds its way around my fingers...


And the way he changes colors with his moods...


Can I keep him? Please mom?

3 comments:

  1. If I were your [soccer] mom, I would totally say yes. *grin*

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're literally talking to me, you KNOW my answer is YES!!!!!!!! :):):)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, Lauren, how I love you!!! :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...